Invisalign refers to a virtually invisible technique to straighten your teeth unlike the traditional retainers or braces, while achieving identical results.
Why is Invisalign better than braces?
There are many benefits of Invisalign compared to braces. This is why it has become a common orthodontic alternative all across the globe. Here are some of its benefits:
- They are almost invisible
- You feel confident and awesome
- Because of their smooth surfaces, they fit correctly over each tooth
- When you wear them, you hardly experience any discomfort
- They can be easily removed, so you can eat whatever you prefer
- Better oral hygiene
Working of Invisalign
This technique involves creating personalized trays for every patient. These trays are worn by the patients for two to three weeks. Following this, a new set of trays replaces the old one. The function of each tray is to place your teeth in the right positions until the results are achieved.
An added advantage of Invisalign is that irrespective of your age, straightening your teeth can hardly be noticed.